TM00741
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TM00741

TM00741

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lenovo Latest Thinkpads Have Better Power supply Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Lenovo Latest Thinkpads Have Better Power supply Life. Empty
PostSubject: Lenovo Latest Thinkpads Have Better Power supply Life.   Lenovo Latest Thinkpads Have Better Power supply Life. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:53 pm

The company's new ThinkPad Capital t, L and W laptops are operated with Intel's latest Core i3, i5 not to mention i7 processors, which were officially announced earlier this current year. The power-efficiency features for Intel's Sandy Bridge poker chips, combined with Lenovo's completely new power-saving features, have helped prolong battery life at the new laptops, said Preston Taylor, ThinkPad device marketing manager at Lenovo.

Typically the ThinkPad T420, which provides a 14-inch screen, delivers roughly 15 hours of battery life by using a nine-cell battery, better ?n comparison to the 11 hours of the predecessor, Taylor said. Typically the ultra-thin T420S, which also contains a 14-inch screen, offers six hours of battery life even on a six-cell battery, but users can lengthen that to 10 hours by plugging an optional battery in your optical bay. The ThinkPad T and W laptops supply 33-percent battery performance progression over previous models.

The battery life of laptops is furthermore boosted by Intel's Turbo Lift 2. 0 chip offer, where inactive cores are generally automatically shut down towards preserve power. Performance at the processing cores can be dialed up if extra performance is required for tasks like video render, Taylor said.

Some laptops will be bundled with Intel's Central VPro hardware and applications platform, which enables THEM managers to remotely control and secure laptops. Intel's anti-theft products, which is bundled within VPro, allows IT operators to remotely disable stolen or lost laptops finished wired, Wi-Fi or 3G companies. The laptops can be later reactivated from a code provided by all the IT department. A GPS capability in your anti-theft feature also allows laptops to generally be tracked, and establish border so laptops are secured within specific confines.

The ultra-modern ThinkPads will become accessible worldwide in March and will include dual- and quad-core Major i3, i5 and i7 processors functioning at clock speeds among 2GHz and 2. 7GHz.

The ThinkPad T420 and T420S will set you back US$1, 029 and $1, 399, respectively. The T520 incorporates a 15. 6-inch screen as well as priced starting at $999. The laptops will support roughly 8GB of RAM, or maybe more to 320GB of disc drive storage.

The ThinkPad W520, with a 15-inch screen, is billed starting at $1, 529. Typically the desktop replacement laptop weighs 5. 95 pounds (2. 7 kilograms), not to mention supports up 32GB connected with memory. The laptop comes with USB 3. 0 shipping and multiple storage choices.

The new lineup additionally includes the L420 and L520 laptops, which will be priced starting at $899.
Back to top Go down
https://tm00741.forumotion.com

Lenovo Latest Thinkpads Have Better Power supply Life.
Page 1 of 1