TM00741
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TM00741

TM00741

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you need A Sturdy Tablet Pc_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Do you need A Sturdy Tablet Pc_2. Empty
PostSubject: Do you need A Sturdy Tablet Pc_2.   Do you need A Sturdy Tablet Pc_2. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Tablet Pc's are already a hot item for a number of years now for people in lots of work, but if you might be like me, you desire a sturdy one.
I am always busy and I have discovered myself using my tablet pc in a number of unusual places. I have had mine fall on the ground and even had espresso spilled on its basic.
One Tablet Pc that you may like is the Amrel Rocky Rugged Tablet PC which can be very sturdy and authorized for both military and even industrial standards.
It is designed and tested to be able to withstand dust, rain, vibrations and shock. The Amrel Rugged Capsule PC ways just over a pound so that it is very easy to handle busy. While this is a superb sturdy and rugged capsule pc, it may be most suitable to industrial and industry service jobs.
Xplore's iX104 Rugged Tablet PC is an alternative extremely rugged and durable tablet. It is created to be reliable for functioning and durability in harsh environments for instance Amrel model.
These are some ultra powerful machines featuring Ultra Lower Voltage Intel Pentium III and have absolutely up to 48 MB associated with video memory.
If you are looking for a sturdy Tablet PC which can be more appropriate for company then industrial use, you will like the Tosheba Portege R400.
This model is lightweight, sturdy and has a sleek design. Some of it's features include Window's Vista's Established Windows Notification, Toshiba's organic light emitting diode and it also lacks the typical protruding hinge on the spine and it has a lid with hardly any latch.
The R400 has some great connectivity features. After empowering it with any Wireless bluetooth phone, the R400 will create a secure connection with virtually any secure phone automatically.
If you don't want to use the particular Bluetooth, you can apply Wi-Fi 902. 11a/b/g and a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port regarding local networks. There really is singular main draw back to the R400 and that is the price of $3750.
One thing that is designed for sure is that there are many different makes and models with Tablet PC's. There seems to be a model that fits perfectly using what ever job possibly you have.
Prices and models do vary and it is advised to seek reviews before buying a Tablet PC for you.
Back to top Go down
https://tm00741.forumotion.com

Do you need A Sturdy Tablet Pc_2.
Page 1 of 1